We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality service to meet your goals in therapy and life. We believe that a client-centered approach to treatment offers you the chance for self-exploration, identification of personal strengths, and accomplishments of personal goals. Each individual develops their own unique treatment plan based on presenting issues or concerns. Our environment is warm, caring, and non-judgmental to help facilitate mutual trust, respect, and unconditional positive regard. We offer both brief and long-term psychotherapy to help with a wide range of concerns. We offer comprehensive services for individuals from 6 years old through the senior years.
Common issues we provide services for include:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Behavioral Issues
- Bereavement and Grief
- Stress Management
Treatment modalities include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapies (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Solution-focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
We offer comprehensive testing and evaluation services to help guide appropriate therapeutic intervention and treatment recommendations. Each evaluation is based on a referral question to help meet your individual needs. Evaluations are performed for children, adolescents, and adults.
Common referrals for psychological evaluations include:
- Psychological evaluations to determine current psychological functioning
- Comprehensive ADHD (ADD) evaluations
- Psycho-educational evaluations for specific learning disabilities
- Pre-employment testing for law enforcement as well as other companies
- Bariatric pre-surgery evaluations
- Social Security Disability Administration Evaluations